There’s no denying that the 2019 Ford F-150 is a useful pickup truck. Whether you’re looking to use it for work or play, this pickup truck offers a range of capabilities that will help you get any job done.
Convenient Cargo Hauling
The 2019 F-150 incorporates smart solutions throughout its bed to make loading your cargo easier than ever. These include:
- Available stowable loading ramps, a remote tailgate release, and an integrated tailgate step with lift assist
- Available LED bed lighting
- Cabin storage solutions like a space for your laptop, hanging folders, and under-seat rear storage
- A fully flat rear load floor
With six powertrain options offering a variety of power levels, the 2019 F-150 gives you the chance to create the pickup truck of your dreams.
- 3.3-litre V6: 290 horsepower and 265 lb-ft of torque
- 2.7-litre turbocharged EcoBoost® V6: 325 horsepower and 400 lb-ft of torque
- 5.0-litre V8: 395 horsepower and 400 lb-ft of torque
- 3.0-litre Power Stroke® turbodiesel V6: 250 horsepower and 440 lb-ft of torque
- 3.5-litre EcoBoost® V6: 375 horsepower and 470 lb-ft of torque
- High-Output 3.5-litre EcoBoost® V6: 450 horsepower and 510 lb-ft of torque
When you own a pickup truck, it’s likely because you want to haul and tow things. Regardless of whether you’re heading to Lake Ontario for a weekend out on the water or to your jobsite for another day of work, the 2019 F-150 has you covered.
Best-in-class maximum towing of up to 13,200 pounds
Best-in-class maximum payload of 3,270 pounds
Standard trailer sway control keeps you safe when towing
Available towing-friendly features include Pro Trailer Backup Assist™, dynamic hitch assist, Smart Trailer Tow Connector, BLIS® (Blind Spot Information System) with trailer coverage
Stop in soon at Downtown Ford to test-drive the 2019 Ford F-150 and discover its many capabilities for yourself.