Getting a Mustang that performance how you want it to is simple. With plenty of engine and transmission options to choose from, this pony car is ready to create the driving experience that’s perfect for you.
- Three engines to choose from:
- 2.3-litre inline-four that produces 310 horsepower and 350 lb-ft of torque
- 5.0-litre V8 engine that produces 460 horsepower and 420 lb-ft of torque
- 5.2-litre V8 that produces 525 horsepower and 429 lb-ft of torque
- Two transmissions to choose from:
- Six-speed manual with available Rev Matching
- 10-speed SelectShift® automatic transmission with paddle shifters
- Up to five drive modes — Normal, Snow/Wet, Sport, Track, or Drag Strip — so you can pick the right mode for your driving style
- Different exhaust notes so your Mustang can be as loud or as quiet as you want
Built To Perform
Performance is more than what lies under your hood. Your car’s tires, suspension, and brakes can affect how well your vehicle can take on the road. That’s why the 2019 Mustang comes equipped with different performance packages:
- EcoBoost® Performance Package gives you a 3.55 TORSEN® limited-slip differential, 19-inch low-gloss Ebony Black wheels, and summer-only tires, along with larger brake rotors with four-piston fixed calipers.
- GT Performance Package was built with power in mind with unique chassis tuning, summer-only tires, upgraded braking performance, and a TORSEN® limited-slip differential.
- GT Performance Package Level 2 adds to the other GT package with a MagneRide™ Damping System, Dark Tarnish painted aluminum wheels, and Michelin® Pilot Sport Cup 2 tires.
To experience the thrilling performance of the 2019 Ford Mustang for yourself, visit Downtown Ford and we’ll get you behind the wheel for a test drive.