The 2019 Ford Ranger was designed with adventure in mind. This pickup truck combines a ruggedly handsome exterior, off-road readiness, and a long list of standard and available features.
Power and Performance
The 2019 Ford Ranger is equipped with a capable powertrain to take you on plenty of adventures.
- 2.3-litre EcoBoost® inline-four, 10-speed automatic transmission with Tow/Haul Mode
- 270 horsepower and 310 lb-ft
- 3,400 kg maximum towing, 748 kg max payload
- 11.8 L/100 km in the city; 9.8 L/100 km on the highway
Inside the 2019 Ford Ranger, you will find an emphasis on both function and style. That means if you decide to head off road, you can still stay comfortable.
- Plush, supportive seats for long drives
- Seating for up to five passengers
- Available leather trim
- Ample storage options under seats and throughout cabin
The 2019 Ford Ranger’s base XL trim comes standard with features to make life easier.
- AM/FM stereo with six speakers
- Smart-charging USB port
- Rearview camera with backup-assist grid
- Trailer Sway Control
- Curve Control
As you step up to the 2019 Ford Ranger’s higher trim levels, you will find available features to add even more comfort and convenience.
- SYNC® 3 infotainment system
- SiriusXM® satellite radio
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror
- Dual 4.2-inch productivity screens
- BLIS® (Blind Spot Information System) with Cross-Traffic Alert, Adaptive Cruise Control, a Lane-Keeping System, Reverse Sensing System, Forward Sensing System
To get an up-close look at the 2019 Ford Ranger’s tough capability, stop in for a test drive here at Downtown Ford.