For driving around Toronto, you need transportation that’s both efficient and peppy. That’s where the 2020 EcoSport comes in. With two engine options to choose from, this compact SUV makes it easy to find the right solution for city living.
- 1.0-litre turbocharged EcoBoost® inline-four with Auto Start-Stop
- 123 horsepower and 125 lb-ft of torque
- 8.6 L/100 km in the city; 8.1 L/100 km on the highway
- Front-wheel drive
- 2.0-litre inline-four with Auto Start-Stop
- 166 horsepower and 149 lb-ft of torque
- 10.2 L/100 km in the city; 8.1 L/100 km on the highway
- Intelligent four-wheel drive
- When properly equipped, the EcoSport can tow up to 907 kg.
Comfortable and Convenient
With seating for up to five passengers and ample space to stretch out, the 2020 EcoSport might be consider a compact crossover, but that doesn’t mean it scrimps on space. Comfort and convenience are at the forefront, highlighting this vehicle’s value.
- An available heated steering wheel, leather-trimmed seating, and heated front seats create a premium feel.
- When your rear seats are up, you can fit up to 592 litres of cargo behind them. Fold these seats down to access to up to 1,414.5 litres of cargo space.
- Never worry about whether your phone or other device is charged with the EcoSport’s two fast-charging USB ports, a 12-volt outlet, and a 12-volt outlet in the rear. You can even opt for a 110-outlet in the back.
- Connect up to ten devices on the go with standard FordPass Connect™.
- Keep connected on the go through the available SYNC® 3 infotainment system, which comes with Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ smartphone integration.
Available to test-drive now at Downtown Ford, the 2020 EcoSport is ready to be your stylish city companion.