With the 2020 Ford Edge, you don’t have to choose — this midsize SUV provides all the practical features and safety technologies you require in a family vehicle, along with all the responsive power you need for fun behind the wheel.
Under the hood of the 2020 Edge, you can choose from two impressive powertrain options, depending on the level of performance you desire.
- The standard 2.0-litre twin-scroll EcoBoost® inline-four engine puts out 250 horsepower and 280 lb-ft of torque
- For true performance-oriented power, consider the Edge ST:
- Its available 2.7-litre turbocharged EcoBoost® V6 engine puts out 335 horsepower and 380 lb-ft of torque
- Available all-wheel drive helps you maintain traction, even during snowy Canadian winters
Elegant and Practical
The Edge has a stylish design that will turn heads, but it also comes with the practical features you need for everyday life.
- The refined interior design can be highlighted with premium appointments throughout, including leather upholstery, heated seats, and a premium B&O™ Sound System by Bang & Olufsen
- Keep connected on the go with the SYNC® 3 infotainment system, which includes Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ smartphone integration
- Your passengers can stream videos, download apps, and more thanks to the FordPass Connect™ Wi-Fi Hotspot
With the standard Ford Co-Pilot360™ suite of driver-assistance technologies, you’ll feel confident behind the wheel of the Ford Edge. This suite gives you the following safety tech:
- Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking (includes Pedestrian Detection, Forward Collision Warning, and Dynamic Brake Support)
- Rearview Camera with Camera Washer
- Lane-Keeping System (includes Lane-Keeping Alert, Lane-Keeping Assist, and Driver Alert)
- BLIS® (Blind Spot Information System) with Cross-Traffic Alert
- Auto High-Beam Headlamps