Get where you need to go, no matter the destination, with the 2020 Escape. Along with three available powertrains to choose from, the Escape also comes with the tools you need to explore the unbeaten path.
- Available AWD and AWD Disconnect are designed to give you the traction you need in inclement weather or on uneven terrain.
- If you need to bring along extra gear, just hitch a trailer to the back of your Escape. It can tow up to 1,587 kg when properly equipped.
- Standard Selectable Drive Modes will help improve your driving experience on different road surfaces. The modes include: Normal, Eco, Slippery, Sport, and Deep Snow/Sand.
Thanks to the Escape’s spacious, versatile interior, you won’t have to leave anything or anyone behind.
- Take up to five passengers along with you on the go.
- If your Escape’s seats are full, you still have access to up to 974 litres of cargo space behind the second row. If you don’t need the second row for passengers, simply fold it down to access up to 1,851.9 litres of cargo space.
- Whether you’re juggling an ice cooler or a tent, you can easily access your trunk with the available hands-free, foot-activated liftgate.
- When the nights out in the Canadian wilderness get too cold, warm up with the Escape’s available cold-weather features, which include:
- A heated steering wheel and seats
- A windshield wiper de-icer
- Engine block heater
- Remote start
- Floor liners
For a closer look at these rugged adventure features, test-drive the 2020 Ford Escape at Downtown Ford in Toronto.