Convenience at Your Fingertips
When your hands are full or you need to bring extra camping gear on the go, the 2020 Escape is ready to help with features to make life simpler.
- If you’re carrying passengers in back, you can haul up to 974 litres of cargo behind the second-row seats. Fold down the standard 60/40 split seats to take advantage of a maximum cargo capacity of 1,851.9 litres.
- You no longer have to worry about parallel parking with the Escape Titanium model’s Active Park Assist 2.0 technology.
- The 2020 Escape comes with an available hands-free, foot-activated liftgate so you can load up with ease.
- Stay toasty with the Escape’s available cold-weather features, which include:
- A heated steering wheel and seats
- A windshield wiper de-icer
- Engine block heater
- Remote start
- Floor liners
If you’re constantly on the go, it can be difficult to safely stay in touch with the outside world. The 2020 Escape makes it easy with a range of connective technologies.
- Listen to over a hundred radio stations through SiriusXM® Radio, which has the right station for you whether you want to listen to a stand-up comedian or rock music.
- Make hands-free phone calls, stream music from your smartphone, and more with the SYNC® 3 infotainment system.
- Use the FordPass app to stay in control and connected. This app allows you to:
- Start your vehicle remotely with scheduled recurring start times
- Check your fuel levels, odometer reading, and distance-to-empty numbers
- Lock and unlock your vehicle remotely
- Find where you parked with ease
- Connect up to 10 devices to the Wi-Fi hotspot, up to 50 feet outside of your Escape
Check out our online inventory or stop in for a test drive with the family to learn more about the 2020 Ford Escape.