Get The Power You Want
With the 2020 Ford Escape’s three powertrain options, it’s easy find the right level of performance for your needs.
- 1.5-litre EcoBoost® inline-four with Auto Start-Stop Technology
- Comes standard on S, SE, and SEL trims
- Paired to an eight-speed automatic transmission
- 181 horsepower and 190 lb-ft of torque
- Tows up to 907 kg when properly equipped
- All-wheel drive is optional
- 2.0-litre EcoBoost® inline-four with Auto Start-Stop Technology
- An option on Titanium trim
- 250 horsepower and 280 lb-ft of torque
- Tows up to 1,587 kg when properly equipped
- All-wheel drive comes standard
- 2.5-litre inline-four hybrid powertrain
- Offers total system output of 200 horsepower
- Also available as a plug-in hybrid model
Make Life Easier
Whether you’re driving the kids to school or carpooling to work, the 2020 Escape comes with a range of convenient features that help you cope with your busy schedule.
Fit up to 1,851.9 litres of cargo space when the rear seats are down. When all five of the Escape’s seats are full, you can fit up to 974 litres of cargo space behind the second row.
Easily access your Escape’s trunk even when your hands are full with the available hands-free, foot-activated liftgate.
With the Titanium model, you get standard Active Park Assist 2.0 technology for smooth parallel and perpendicular parking.
Battle the harsh Canadian winters in your Escape with cold-weather features like:
A heated steering wheel and seats
A windshield wiper de-icer
Engine block heater
- Search for your favourite music, use voice recognition to make phone calls, and easily control the climate system with the available SYNC® 3 infotainment system
- Available Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ smartphone integration mirrors your smartphone’s apps directly on the Escape’s touch screen, allowing you easy access without touching or looking at your phone
- With FordPass Connect™, your passengers can connect up to 10 devices to Wi-Fi at once, up to 50 feet outside the vehicle. This means they can stream television shows, movies, YouTube videos, and more without eating up their device’s data
- Get up-to-date traffic information in real time with available WAZE technology, which lets you know about accidents, road hazards, and traffic jams as you drive
- The standard Ford Co-Pilot360™ suite comes with these technologies:
- Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking
- BLIS® (Blind Spot Information System) with Cross-Traffic Alert
- Auto High-Beam Headlamps
- Lane-Keeping System
- Rear View Camera
- Don’t worry about getting stuck in traffic again with the available Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop-and-Go and Lane Centering, which slows you down if the traffic ahead has stopped or slowed, then resumes your set speed when it’s safe to do so
- An available Head-Up Display projects all the information you need on the windshield, helping you keep your eyes on the road
- The Escape helps you avoid potential collisions with available Evasive Steering Assist, which provides extra steering support if the system recognizes that you need to manoeuvre around the vehicle ahead
Stop in at Downtown Ford to test-drive the 2020 Ford Escape and discover all the ways it can make your travels more convenient.