The 2020 Ford Explorer has the performance you need for any journey — even if you’re just heading to work. With three available powertrains and a smart drive system, this SUV has you covered.
- 2.3-litre EcoBoostÒ inline-four: 300 horsepower and 310 lb-ft of torque
- 3.0-litre EcoBoostÒ V6: up to 400 horsepower and 415 lb-ft of torque
- 3.3-litre Hybrid: total system output of 318 horsepower
- Intelligent four-wheel drive comes standard.
- The Terrain Management System™ features seven drive modes — Normal, Trail, Deep Snow/Sand, Slippery, Sport, Tow/Haul, and Eco.
- Towing Trailer Sway Control helps you take better advantage of the Explorer’s ability to tow up to 2,540 kg.
Family Life Made Easy
With roomy space for seven passengers, a large cargo hold, and convenient technologies, the 2020 Ford Explorer is an ideal ride for your family.
- Behind the third-row seats, you will receive 516.4 litres of cargo space. If you fold down the last row, this number grows to 1,357.2 litres. There is a maximum of 2,487.4 litres of cargo space behind the first-row seats.
- E-Z Entry second-row seats allow your passengers to easily get in and out of the third-row seats, even when there’s a child-safety seat in the second row.
- Tri-zone climate control makes sure all your passengers are comfortable, creating a cozy ride for everyone.
- The available PowerFold® third-row seats allow you to easily create more cargo room or more space for passengers.
- Turn your Explorer into an entertainment hub with the SYNC® 3 infotainment system and an in-vehicle Wi-Fi hotspot.
Discover the 2020 Ford Explorer’s many advantages for your family when you test-drive it here at Downtown Ford.