The Ford F-150 is more than just a capable pickup truck — it also boasts a car-like interior that is both versatile and connected. From its advanced technologies to its practical seating, the interior of the F-150 is ready to tackle any journey.
With the 2020 Ford F-150, you can stay seamlessly connected to your favorite music, key vehicle information, and more.
- Use the available 8-inch touch-screen display to access the optional Ford SYNC® 3 infotainment system.
- Get access to thousands of radio stations with SiriusXM™ Satellite Radio.
- Create the optimal listening experience with the available B&O™ Sound System by Bang & Olufsen.
- Connect up to 10 devices with the available Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Stay in touch on the go with FordPass Connect™, which allows you to:
- Unlock and lock your F-150 remotely
- Start your truck remotely or schedule recurring start times
- Locate where your truck is parked with ease
- Check your odometer reading, fuel levels, and driving range
Offering a range of cabin features to choose from, the 2020 Ford F-150 makes it easy to create the ideal interior for your needs. Whether you need extra passenger seating or more storage cubbies, you won’t lack for options.
- Get the Regular Cab to seat up to three people or opt for the SuperCab and SuperCrew Cab to get seating for up to six passengers.
- F-150 models with rear seats include to LATCH connectors for car seats so you can safely bring your kids with you on the go.
- On certain trim levels and cabin types, you can get a 60/40 flip-up split bench seat that will provide you with extra interior storage for large items
Check out the interior of the 2020 Ford F-150 for yourself when you visit Downtown Ford for a test drive.