There are few trucks in the industry that are as beloved as the Ford F-150 — and the 2020 model aims to continue this legacy. With the 2020 F-150, you’ll receive impressive performance numbers, innovative work features, and advanced technologies to keep you entertained and connected out on the road.
When it comes to power, the 2020 F-150 doesn’t mess around. You can find the perfect engine for your needs with six options to choose from. And, when properly equipped, the F-150 can tow up to 5,987 kg and haul up to 1,483 kg.
- 3.3-litre V6: 290 horsepower and 264 lb-ft of torque
- 3.0-litre PowerStroke® turbodiesel: 250 horsepower and 440 lb-ft of torque
- 2.7-litre turbocharged EcoBoost®: 325 horsepower and 400 lb-ft of torque
- 3.5-litre EcoBoost®: 375 horsepower and 470 lb-ft of torque
- 5.0-litre V8: 395 horsepower and 400 lb-ft of torque
- High-output 3.5-liter EcoBoost®: 450 horsepower and 510 lb-ft of torque
Whether you’re using the 2020 Ford F-150 for work or play, it comes available with a range of smart technologies that will help make your life easier when you’re hauling or towing.
- Pro Trailer Backup Assist™ synchronizes your truck and trailer when you’re backing up, while dynamic hitch assist provides you with a guide to help you get the hitch ball to the trailer receiver the first time you try.
- The Smart Trailer Tow Connector lets you know if the trailer is experiencing connectivity or lighting issues.
- Equip your pickup truck bed with available features like a configurable BoxLink™ system, LED box lights, stowable loading ramps, and an integrated tailgate step with lift assist.
The cabin of the 2020 Ford F-150 can act as a technology hub when you’re on the go, allowing to you stay connected when you’re out and about.
- FordPass Connect™ gives you access to a Wi-Fi hotspot so you can easily connect your work laptop, phone, and more up to 50 feet outside of the vehicle.
- Available SiriusXM™ satellite radio keeps you up to date on the latest news and gives you the chance to listen to your favourite music on thousands of stations.
Test-drive the 2020 Ford F-150 here at Downtown Ford to learn more about everything this advanced workhorse has to offer.