Few vehicles are as recognizable as the 2020 Ford Mustang. From its low, muscular stance and dynamic powertrains to its smart innovations that help make driving easier, this pony car continues the model’s legacy as a road-ready warrior. To turn heads and give you the adrenaline kick you crave behind the wheel, only the 2020 Mustang will do.
Mustang and the word “performance” are practically synonymous, so it should come as no surprise that this iconic pony car boasts a wide range of powerful engines to choose from.
- 2.3-litre EcoBoost® engine
- 310 horsepower and 350 lb-ft of torque
- Comes with High Performance Package that increases horsepower to 330
- 5.0-litre V8
- 460 horsepower and 420 lb-ft of torque
- Port Fuel Direct Injection
- 5.0-litre BULLITT V8
- 480 horsepower and 420 lb-ft of torque
- Adds 97 mm air intake to previous 5.0-litre engine
- 5.2-litre V8 with Flat-Plane Crankshaft
- 529 horsepower and 429 lb-ft of torque
- Highest-revving production V8 ever created by Ford with a redline of 8,250 rpm
- 5.2-litre Supercharged Cross-Plane Crank V8
- 760 horsepower and 625 lb-ft of torque
- Most powerful street-legal Mustang engine yet
- Features image of Shelby Cobra
- Six-speed manual transmission comes standard; 10-speed SelectShift® automatic transmission is available, as is a TREMEC® seven-speed dual clutch only offered on the Shelby™ GT500™ trim
The 2020 Mustang presents a silhouette that hints at the future while still honouring its illustrious past.
- This classic performance car comes available as a convertible.
- You can now get the legendary, performance-oriented Shelby™ GT500™:
- Uses race-inspired premium materials like RECARO® racing seats and a 12-inch LCD instrument cluster to create the ideal environment for driving
- With the Mustang BULLITT, you will find a unique iteration of the pony car:
- This Mustang boasts green accent hand stitching throughout its interior, a white cue ball shift knob, and five-spoke heritage wheels that look straight out of the past.
- Choose from 18 different wheel styles for any Mustang trim to create the ’Stang of your dreams.
A test drive is the best way to experience the 2020 Ford Mustang, and you’re invited to stop in at Downtown Ford and get behind the wheel.
- + Disclaimers