Adventure is right around the corner in the 2020 Ford Ranger. This midsize pickup truck is engineered with off-roading in mind, and its advanced technologies ensure that you’ll stay safe and connected wherever you wander.
Boasting an array of rugged off-road features, the 2020 Ranger is ready to take on whatever you throw its way.
- 2.3-litre EcoBoost® engine
- 10-speed automatic transmission
- 270 horsepower and 310 lb-ft of torque
- Best-in-class gas torque
- Up to 3,400 kg towing and a payload rating of 748 kg
- FX4 Off-Road Package with all-terrain tires, off-road monotube shocks, a heavy-duty front skid plate, and an electronic-locking rear differential
- Available Terrain Management System™ with four drive modes: Normal, Grass/Gravel/Snow, Mud/Ruts, and Sand
- Available Trail Control™ controls throttle and braking for individual wheels while keeping a constant speed
Count on confidence behind the wheel in the 2020 Ford Ranger. The truck’s available Ford Co-Pilot360™ package of driver-assistance technologies includes the following advanced features for greater peace of mind:
- Lane-Keeping System
- BLIS® (Blind Spot Information System) with Cross-Traffic Alert
- Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking
- Auto high-beam headlamps
- Rearview camera
The 2020 Ford Ranger’s innovative infotainment technologies ensure that you can make hands-free phone calls, stream music, and more.
- FordPass Connect™ gives you Wi-Fi no matter where you are, allowing you to connect up to ten devices at once — and even reaches up to 50 feet outside of the cabin, making it a camping game changer.
- SYNC® 3 with Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ mirrors your favourite smartphone apps directly on your Ranger’s touch-screen display, allowing you to make work calls, send emails, and more without having to take your eyes off the road or your hands off the wheel.
Want to add some excitement to your everyday drives and weekend outings? Make a visit to Downtown Ford and test-drive the 2020 Ford Ranger.