2023 Ford Edge
Performance and Capabilities
You have the power to choose when it comes to the performance you want in the new Ford Edge.
- The standard 2.0-litre EcoBoost® engine works with an eight-speed automatic transmission to deliver 250 horsepower and 280 lb-ft of torque.
- You can expect to get up to 11.6 L/100 km in the city and 8.5 L/100 km on the highway with this powertrain.
- For a bit more power behind the wheel, the available 2.7-litre EcoBoost® V6 engine gets a hearty 335 horsepower and 380 lb-ft of torque.
- Fuel economy comes in at 12.7 L/100 km in the city and 9.3 L/100 km on the highway with this engine.
- Experience responsive handling and fast acceleration thanks to the Intelligent All-Wheel Drive system.
The eye-catching design of the 2024 Edge is highlighted by sharp features from front to back.
- In the front is a bold grille that’s flanked by bi-LED automatic headlamps and LED daytime running lamps.
- LED fog lamps are optional on the SEL trim and standard on Titanium and above.
- The low-profile tires and sleek wheel designs on this SUV let everyone know that you mean business behind the wheel.
- You can also opt for the available Sport Appearance Package or Titanium Elite Package, giving the Edge a bit more unique flair like exclusive wheels, all-black accents, and more.
- Along with looking good, the Edge shows off functional features like the available heated mirrors with security approach lights and LED signal indicators.
The attractive design of the Ford Edge extends to its comfortable, well-appointed interior.
- Available appearance packages elevate the cabin with touches like ActiveX™ seats with orange stitching, Carmelo door inserts, and a 3D diamond front console surface area.
- Standard interior comfort features on the Edge include dual-zone automatic temperature control, soft cloth-trimmed seats, and second-row reclining 60/40 fold-down seats.
- When you move beyond the base Edge SE to higher trims, you’ll have the option to get even more luxury with amenities like:
- Heated and cooled front seats
- 10-way power driver’s seat
- Remote start
- Heated, leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Heated rear seats
No matter where you’re headed, you’ll have the tools to stay connected on the go in the new Edge.
- The SYNC® 4A infotainment system uses cloud-based connectivity and enhanced voice recognition for a customized driving experience.
- You’ll find all of your favourite radio channels, playlists, and more on the expansive 12-inch LCD touch-screen display.
- Ford Power-Up software updates keep the system on the cutting edge so you’re always ready to go.
- You can also add available tech features, including wireless phone charging, HD Radio, navigation, and a 12-speaker B&O® Sound System by Bang & Olufsen.
Enjoy ultimate peace of mind with the advanced safety systems that come standard on the Ford Edge.
- Ford Co-Pilot360™ technology is standard on every new Edge and includes:
- Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking
- BLIS® (Blind Spot Information System) with Cross-Traffic Alert
- Lane-Keeping System
- Auto High Beam
- Another great feature is the available Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop-and-Go and Lane Centering, which makes highway cruising so much easier.
- Enhanced Active Park Assist with Side Parking Sensors takes the stress out of parking by doing the steering as you shift into a parking space.
2024 Ford Edge near me
You can learn more about the 2024 Ford Edge by contacting our team or when you visit us at Downtown Ford in Toronto, Ontario.