2023 Ford Escape
2024 FORD ESCAPE | TORONTO, ON
If you’re searching for an efficient family SUV that’s great for the city, look no further than the 2024 Ford Escape. This stylish vehicle features a comfortable, versatile interior and tons of smart tech to keep you safe and entertained on every journey.
Performance and Capabilities
- Under the hood of the Active™ and ST-Line trims is a 1.5-litre EcoBoost® engine with Auto Start-Stop Technology.
- The ST-Line Select, ST-Line Elite, and Platinum models let you choose between a 2.0-litre EcoBoost® engine with Auto Start-Stop and a 2.5-litre iVCT hybrid engine.
- For the most eco-friendly option, go with the Escape Plug-In Hybrid and its 2.5-litre iVCT Atkinson-Cycle I-4 engine.
- If you plan on weekend adventures in your new Escape, you’ll be pleased to know that the SUV comes with standard all-wheel drive and can tow up to 3,500 pounds with the available Trailer Tow Package.
- The Escape keeps it simple yet refined with six exterior colours to choose from: Agate Black, Carbonized Grey, Iconic Silver, Rapid Red Metallic (extra cost), Vapor Blue Metallic, and Star White Metallic (extra cost).
- Accenting those colours are features like a standard Piano Black grille with a chrome strip or a Black Mesh grille, Black or body-colour side mirror caps, and Chrome window moulding.
- Illuminating your path ahead is standard LED signature lighting, while useful LED fog lamps become standard on the ST-Line Select and above.
- Every model has a power liftgate for convenience and dual chrome exhaust tips in the back for some added flair.
- Front-seat passengers will appreciate standard amenities like dual-zone automatic temperature control and the available heated front seats (standard on ST-Line Select).
- The second-row 60/40 split-fold down seats open up the cabin to give you more than 1,700 litres of total cargo space.
- Standard on the Escape Platinum model are premium amenities like remote start, a heated steering wheel, ActiveX™-trimmed sport contour bucket seats, and a 10-way power driver’s seat.
- To open up the cabin even more, consider adding the available Panoramic Vista Roof®.
- The standard SYNC® 4 infotainment system comes with an 8-inch touch-screen display, SiriusXM® with 360L, wireless Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™, a six-speaker audio system, and FordPass® Connect with a 4G LTE Wi-Fi Hotspot.
- When you move up to the ST-Line Elite or above, you’ll get a larger 13.2-inch touch-screen display as well as Connected Navigation.
- For the ultimate in audio, add the available 10-speaker B&O® Sound System by Bang & Olufsen®.
- Additional standard and available tech features include a wireless charging pad, a Universal Garage Door Opener, USB-A and USB-C ports, and a Head-Up Display.
- The 2024 Escape is outfitted with a comprehensive suite of driver-assist features:
- Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking and Pedestrian Detection
- Forward Collision Warning with Dynamic Brake Support
- Lane-Keeping System
- BLIS® (Blind Spot Information System) with Rear Cross-Traffic Braking
- As you move past the base trim, you’ll get added security with systems like Evasive Steering Assist and rear parking sensors.
- Intelligent Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop-and-Go, Lane Centering, and Speed Sign Recognition takes things to another level of safety and convenience.
2024 Ford Escape Near Me
The best way to experience the 2024 Ford Escape is by taking it for a test drive. Get to know more about this attractive SUV by contacting our team or visiting us at Downtown Ford in Toronto, Ontario.