2023 Ford Explorer
2023 Ford Explorer | Toronto, ON
Your next family vehicle is right here: the 2023 Ford Explorer. This adventurous and safe SUV packs a ton of desirable features within an incredibly attractive exterior.
Performance and Capabilities
- The standard 2.3-litre EcoBoost® engine delivers a thrilling 300 horsepower and 310 lb-ft of torque.
- On ST and Platinum models, you’ll get an even more exhilarating 3.0-litre EcoBoost® V6 that churns out 400 horsepower and 415 lb-ft of torque.
- There’s also the 3.3-litre V6 Hybrid engine that generates 318 horsepower, 322 lb-ft of torque, and a towing capacity of 5,000 pounds.
Interior and Exterior Features
- You have the power of choice for the Explorer’s exterior look thanks to the available XLT Sport Appearance Package and ST Appearance Package.
- Explorer Timberline models stand tall with an 8.6-inch ground clearance, all-terrain tires on 18-inch wheels, and off-road front struts and rear shocks.
- All models come with helpful exterior features like LED signature lighting, a power liftgate, a rear bumper step pad, and roof rack side rails.
- Inside, standard amenities like tri-zone climate control, a 10-way power driver’s seat, heated front seats, and a leather-wrapped steering wheel make for a cozy daily driver.
- Optional features include a cargo area management system, second-row heated seats, a heated steering wheel, a twin-panel moonroof, and a PowerFold® third-row seat.
Safety and Infotainment Tech
- Standard Ford Co-Pilot360™ driver-assist technologies include:
- Auto High-Beam Headlamps
- Rear-View Camera
- BLIS® (Blind Spot Information System) with Cross-Traffic Alert
- Pre-Collision Assist® with Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB)
- Lane-Keeping System
- With the standard SYNC® 3 infotainment system, staying connected on the go is simple with features like FordPass Connect™ with 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot capability, SiriusXM® satellite radio, and USB charging ports in the first two rows.
2023 Ford Explorer near me
You can learn more about the 2023 Ford Explorer by contacting our team at Downtown Ford in Toronto, Ontario.