2023 Ford Hybrid Models
FORD HYBRID VEHICLES | TORONTO, ON
If you’re searching for a reliable hybrid vehicle, look no further than the Ford lineup. There are many Ford hybrids that offer exceptional efficiency as well as premium amenities that elevate your everyday life.
2023 Ford Escape Hybrid
The versatile Ford Escape offers a hybrid powertrain on five of its trims, including a plug-in hybrid option to take efficiency even further.
- This SUV is powered by a 2.5-litre Atkinson-Cycle I-4 engine that uses regenerative braking to retain energy that’s typically lost when you brake.
- You’ll be able to get up to 8.4 L/100 km on the highway.
- The Escape PHEV (Plug-In Hybrid) uses the same engine and adds a battery component that gives you the power to charge up the vehicle at home or on the go.
- The Ford Escape Hybrid can be equipped with helpful exterior and interior features like:
- Heated side mirrors
- Power liftgate
- Heated steering wheel
- Panoramic Vista Roof®
- Wireless Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
- The Escape offers superior safety with systems like BLIS®, Pre-Collision Assist, Lane-Keeping Assist, Driver Alert, and more.
2023 Ford Explorer Hybrid
For a hybrid SUV that’s a little larger and offers more in the form of utility and off-road features, consider the hybrid Ford Explorer Limited trim.
- With this Explorer model, you’ll have a powerful 3.3-litre V6 hybrid engine working to get 318 horsepower, 322 lb-ft of torque, and 5,000 pounds of towing capacity.
- You can expect to reach up to 9.1 L/100 km on the highway in this trim.
- The exterior of the 2023 Explorer Hybrid can be painted in various attractive colours and is outfitted with 20-inch hand-polished aluminum wheels for added style.
- Additional standard exterior elements include full LED lighting (including fog lamps); dual chrome exhaust tips; and a hands-free, foot-activated liftgate.
- Stay connected on the go with SYNC® 3, FordPass Connect™ with a 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot, second-row USB charging ports, SiriusXM® radio, and a 12-speaker B&O® sound system.
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
You can experience the utility of a compact truck with top-tier efficiency when you get behind the wheel of the new Ford Maverick.
- All three trims of the 2023 Maverick have a 2.5-litre hybrid engine that works with a CVT to get up to 5.8 L/100 km in the city and 822 km of range on a tank of gas.
- There’s also an available 2.0-litre EcoBoost® engine that offers a bit more power and all-wheel drive capability.
- This powertrain offers the available 4K Tow Package that gives you 4,000 pounds of towing capacity and various towing features to help you manage your load.
- The Maverick features a Flexbed™ System that makes the truck’s bed even more useful by letting you add lighting, dividers, and more.
- The cabin features under-seat storage as well as other available convenient amenities like heated seats, Bluetooth®, a power tilt/slide moonroof, and a wireless charging pad.
2023 Ford F-150 Hybrid
If you need a bit more power and space in your truck, turn to one of the four available hybrid F-150 models.
- The 2023 F-150 is available as a hybrid on the Lariat, King Ranch, Platinum, and Limited trims — all using a 3.5-litre PowerBoost™ V6 hybrid engine.
- You’ll experience a massive 430 horsepower, 570 lb-ft of torque, and 12,700 pounds of max towing capacity with this setup.
- Switch between the seven available drive modes in the hybrid F-150 for ultimate control in various conditions
- These modes are Normal, ECO, Sport, Tow/Haul, Slippery, Deep Snow/Sand, Mud/Rut (4×4 only).
- Depending on the trim you choose, you could get useful features like a remote tailgate release or a power tailgate, power-deployable running boards, and step bars.
- Just like many other Ford vehicles, the F-150 hybrid’s can be equipped with premium technologies like Pro Trailer Backup Assist, BlueCruise hands-free, SYNC® 4, and much more.
Ford hybrid vehicles near me
To learn more about any of these hybrid Ford vehicles, feel free to visit us or contact our team at Downtown Ford in Toronto, Ontario.