2023 Ford Mustang Mach-E
2023 Ford Mustang Mach-E | Toronto, ON
The 2023 Ford Mustang Mach-E breaks through the EV mold with its superior blend of athletic prowess and outstanding efficiency.
From incredible acceleration to the impressive range, you have the power of choice with your new Mustang Mach-E.
- The Mustang Mach-E GT Performance Edition goes all out with 480 horsepower, 634 lb-ft of torque, and a 0-100 km/h time of just 3.7 seconds.
- Maximum range for the Mustang Mach-E is 397-502 km depending on the model you choose, with the California Route 1 offering the most.
- You can opt for a model with standard rear-wheel drive or upgrade to available electronic all-wheel drive, which is standard on California Route 1 and GT Performance Edition.
The 2023 Mustang Mach-E is beautifully designed inside and out, and comes with a plethora of convenient features.
- The new Mustang Nite Pony Package gives the vehicle a sleek look with black-painted wheel centre caps with a bright Pony graphic and high-gloss painted black wheels.
- Cargo room is available in the innovative 133-litre frunk as well as in the back, which features an adjustable load floor.
- Opt for the available Panoramic Fixed-Glass Roof — made with a special coating to stay warm in winter and cool in the summer — for gorgeous views above the cabin.
Enjoy every drive with all of the innovative tech features that are available on the Ford Mustang Mach-E.
- E-Latch recognizes both your smartphone (Phone As A Key) and key fob, letting you unlock the doors with a simple touch of a button and will automatically lock when you leave.
- Available Ford BlueCruise lets you sit back and experience hands-free driving on more than 290,000 km of Hands-Free Blue Zones in North America.
- The Mustang Mach-E will illuminate as you approach the vehicle and offers three drive experiences — Unbridled, Engage, and Whisper — that alter the lighting, sound, and driving dynamics of the SUV.
2023 Ford Edge Near Me
You can experience the new Ford Mustang Mach-E by contacting our team or visiting us at Downtown Ford in Toronto, Ontario.