2023 Ford SUV Lineup
2023 FORD SUV LINEUP | TORONTO, ON
The adventurous and inspiring 2023 Ford SUV lineup is here at Downtown Ford. You can learn more about each of these exciting vehicles below.
2023 Ford Escape
- Choose from one of four powertrains, including two engines with Auto Start-Stop technology to save money at the pump as well as a hybrid option and a plug-in hybrid.
- Inside you’ll have plenty of room thanks to 1,851 litres of cargo space and a wealth of amenities like second-row sliding seats, an appealing rotary shift dial, and an available Panoramic Vista Roof®.
- Technology abounds in the form of FordPass Connect™ (with Wi-Fi hotspot capability) and SYNC® 4 as well as available wireless charging and a 10-speaker B&O® Sound System by Bang & Olufsen®.
- The standard Ford Co-Pilot360™ suite of driver-assist features includes BLIS® with Cross-Traffic Alert, Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking, and more.
2023 Ford Bronco Sport
- This SUV was built for thrill-seekers, as demonstrated by its standard 4x4 capability, HOSS Suspension System, and G.O.A.T. Modes™ (Goes Over Any Type of Terrain).
- The versatility of the Bronco Sport’s safari-style roof allows you to bring more gear, with enough room for two bikes standing up.
- On the outside, you’ll find useful features like a roof rack that can handle up to 150 pounds when the vehicle is moving and flip-up rear glass that gives you easy access to the cargo area.
- The interior is just as capable as the exterior, with available amenities like a MOLLE strap system to hold your essentials as well as advanced tech like a Front 180-Degree Camera with Split View.
2023 Ford Edge
- Comfort features include cloth-trimmed seats as well as available ActiveX™ seating material with Miko™ inserts and leather-trimmed seats with Miko™ cloth inserts.
- Other standard and optional amenities include heated and cooled front seats, heated rear seats, driver’s seat and exterior mirror memory, dual-zone climate control, and reclining front bucket seats.
- The Edge ST model ups performance with a 2.7-litre EcoBoost® twin-turbo V6 engine that delivers an outstanding 335 horsepower and 380 lb-ft of torque.
- You can also customize your Edge with many available packages like: Cargo Accessory, Class II Trailer Tow with Sway Control, Cold Weather, Canadian Touring, and more.
2023 Ford Bronco
- You’ll have plenty to choose from, as the new Ford Bronco has 10 trims available that range from the affordable Base model to the heart-pumping Bronco Raptor®.
- Much like the Bronco Sport, the larger Bronco is also equipped with the HOSS system, a useful 4x4 powertrain, and a Terrain Management System™.
- The Bronco, however, has more ground clearance, more choices for all-terrain tires, and better approach and departure angles.
- Customization abounds for the Bronco’s exterior, letting you choose two or four doors, a hard or soft roof, and various wheel sizes and designs.
- Stay connected and safe with standard SYNC® 4 (with cloud-based technology) and Ford Co-Pilot360™ driver-assist features like the 360-degree camera with off-road views.
2023 Ford Explorer
- The available PowerFold® third-row seats are easy to use, making it simple to adjust the space inside the Explorer and open up the back to offer up to 2,486 litres of room.
- The interior is filled with advanced tech like Ford Co-Pilot360™, SYNC® 3, and FordPass™ Connect in addition to available features like Active Park Assist 2.0 and wireless charging.
- To help make the Explorer even safer than it already is, add the available 360-degree camera and its split-view display that gives you a virtual bird’s-eye-view of the vehicle.
- Choose from all kinds of style with options like the off-roading Timberline, the sporty ST, or the sophisticated Platinum.
2023 Ford Mustang Mach-E
- The exterior features signature Mustang design cues like its fastback silhouette and the pony badge up front.
- More importantly, the electric SUV has an estimated max range of 502 km and it can go from 0-100 km/h in just 3.7 seconds.
- You can also opt for a Mustang Mach-E that goes big on output with up to 480 horsepower and 634 lb-ft of torque on the GT Performance Edition model.
- Inside, you’ll find an expansive list of standard tech features like a large 15.5-inch touch-screen display with SYNC® 4A, Driver Recognition, Phone As A Key, and many USB ports.
- Choose from three drive experiences — Unbridled, Engage, and Whisper — to match your mood with unique lighting, sound, and driving dynamics.
2023 Ford Expedition
- Choose your ideal style, whether it’s the off-roading Timberline model or with the sleek Stealth Performance Edition Package that gives the SUV all-black accents with red brake calipers.
- The Ford Expedition can truly do it all and has enough power to tow up to 9,200 pounds with the available Heavy-Duty Trailer Tow Package.
- The available Pro Trailer Backup Assist™ 2.0 system helps you align and attach the trailer in addition to assisting with sway control and braking.
- Everyone will be comfortable and entertained thanks to the Expedition’s tri-zone climate control, smart-charging USB ports in all rows, and an available dual-headrest rear entertainment system with Amazon Fire TV built in.
2023 Ford SUVs Near Me
If you’re interested in knowing more about these Ford SUVs, feel free to contact our team or visit us at Downtown Ford in Toronto, Ontario.