The new Ford Bronco Sport is a stylish and adventurous small SUV. This athletic version of the classic Bronco arrives with a unique design, incredible off-road performance, advanced safety and infotainment technology, and much more.
Prepare for adventure with all of the outstanding capability features of the new Ford Bronco Sport.
- Some of the SUV’s highlights include available 8.8-inch ground clearance; water-fording ability; and the High-Performance, Off-Road, Stability, Suspension (H.O.S.S.) System.
- The Terrain Management System with seven G.O.A.T. Modes™ (Goes Over Any Type of Terrain) on the Bronco Sport Badlands model can take you even further.
- The G.O.A.T. Modes™ include: Sand, Slippery, Sport, Eco, Normal, Rock Craw, and Mud/Ruts.
- All Bronco Sport models are equipped with a 4x4 system that sends power to all wheels to minimize slip and improve traction.
- Working just like cruise control, the available Trail Control™ system lets you set your desired speed as you adventure off-road.
The Bronco Sport was designed to be attractive and functional, with intricate lines that make this off-roader incredibly alluring.
- To start, you can paint the Bronco Sport in one of 11 colours, including unique options like Cyber Orange, Velocity Blue Metallic, Hot Pepper Red, and Bronze Smoke.
- The shape of the SUV allows for a 33.1-degree departure angle, a 30.4-degree approach angle, and 20.4-degree breakover angle for maximum capability.
- Standard and available functional features include wheel arch mouldings, rocker panels, and bash plates.
- In the back, standard Flip-Up Rear Glass makes it easy to access the cargo area without having to open the entire liftgate.
The cabin of the Bronco Sport is just as functional as its exterior, adding touches of comfort and convenience from front to back.
- One of the more unique features is the bottle opener located in the hatch; all you have to do is open the tailgate and open your soda!
- If you want to be as prepared as possible during your journeys, opt for the available Adventure Reach Tech MOLLE Strap System that lets you hook up all of your trail essentials.
- The Bronco Sport Badlands model comes with a convenient under-seat storage compartment in the back-seat area for small items.
- Across the available grades, you’ll find features like rubberized flooring and seat backs, a heated and leather-wrapped steering wheel, heated front seats, and more.
To give you an extra boost of confidence behind the wheel, the 2022 Bronco Sport is equipped with a suite of advanced safety systems.
- All models come with Ford Co-Pilot360™ and driver-assist technologies like Auto High Beam headlamps, BLIS® (Blind Spot Information System) with Cross-Traffic Alert, Lane Keeping Assist, Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking, and a rear view camera.
- You can also upgrade to Ford Co-Pilot360™ Assist+, which adds other helpful systems like:
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop-and-Go Lane Centering
- Evasive Steering Assist
- Voice-activated touch-screen navigation system
- Of course, you’ll also have standard safety features on the Bronco Sport, like the SOS Post-Crash Alert System™, a Tire Pressure Monitoring System, Belt-Minder®, and more.
The technology found in the new Bronco Sport isn’t reserved solely for safety; it’ll also keep you connected and entertained on every drive.
- When equipped with FordPass Connect™, you can remotely control the Bronco Sport with the FordPass™ App and do things like lock or unlock the doors or schedule when it should start the engine.
- The Bronco Sport comes with standard SYNC® 3 technology that lets you connect your smartphone to the touch-screen display and listen to all of your favourite music.
- For the trail, add the available Front 180-Degree Camera with Split View and Washer that lets you see everything around you as you drive.
- The available GPS navigation system leaves virtual breadcrumbs as you venture off-road so you always know where to head back.
2022 Bronco Sport Near Me
The best way to experience the adventure-ready 2022 Ford Bronco Sport is by taking it for a test drive. Contact our team or visit us at Downtown Ford in Toronto, Ontario, to learn more.
- + Disclaimers