When you want a vehicle that can get you around Toronto and still easily fit into your family’s on-the-go lifestyle, then you should consider the Ford Escape. This compact SUV has five trim levels, and each one offers a wide range of innovative features and creature comforts. Here is what you can expect from each Ford Escape trim.
Ford Escape S
As the base trim level for the Ford Escape, the S trim is also the most budget-friendly. It combines generous standard features and advanced technologies with a comfortable cabin, creating an affordable and appealing option in the Escape lineup.
- Front-wheel drive is standard in this model, but you can opt for Intelligent All-Wheel Drive to help you take on those Canadian winters
- A 1.5-litre EcoBoost® engine with Auto Start-Stop Technology is paired to an eight-speed automatic transmission, producing 180 horsepower and 190 lb-ft of torque
- Thanks to the use of Auto Start-Stop Technology, which reduces idling, your Escape S will be relatively efficient with 8.6 L/100 km in the city and 7.1 L/100 km on the highway
- Take on any road ahead of you with standard selectable drive modes, which allow you to choose from Normal, Eco, Slippery, Sport, and Deep Snow/Sand
- Feel confident behind the wheel with the Ford Co-Pilot360™ suite of safety technologies and a rearview camera
- Keep in touch, no matter where your adventure takes you, thanks to the SYNC® infotainment system and FordPass Connect™, which includes a Wi-Fi hotspot and allows you to control vehicle functions with your smartphone
Ford Escape SE
This trim takes all of the standard features on the Escape S and adds a few more, offering more tech and comfort features than before.
- The upgraded SYNC® 3 system gives you more infotainment options, offering Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ smartphone integration along with SiriusXM® Satellite Radio
- Keep cozy in the winter with heated front row seats and use the power-adjustable driver’s seat to easily find the most comfortable seating position
- Body-colour exterior accents add a sophisticated touch to the exterior of the SE
- LED signature lights help increase visibility out on the road
Ford Escape SEL
Are you looking for even more convenience features in your Escape, or perhaps a different engine option? The Escape SEL is the trim for you.
- A Reverse Sensing System easily lets you back in and out of parking spots with confidence
- The optional 2.0-litre EcoBoost® four-cylinder engine increases power output to 250 horsepower and 280 lb-ft of torque
- Fight Canadian winters and keep your hands warm all year round with the heated steering wheel
- Easily access your Escape’s maximum cargo capacity of 1,851.9 litres with the hands-free, foot-activated liftgate
Ford Escape Titanium
As the highest trim level in the gasoline-powered Escape lineup, the Titanium trim offers a range of top-notch features that add even more premium appointments and innovations.
- With this model, the 2.0-litre engine comes as standard, automatically giving you 250 horsepower and 280 lb-ft of torque
- You can get 10.4 L/100 km in the city and 7.5 L/100 km on the highway with this powertrain
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop-and-Go and Centering comes standard, allowing you to take on Toronto traffic with ease
- Dual-zone automatic climate control ensures every passenger is comfortable on the go
- The optional Head-Up Display allows you to keep your eyes on the road while keeping track of important information
- Reduce the glare of night traffic with the auto-dimming rearview mirror
- Find the right brightness to suit your mood with ambient cabin lighting
- Use Active Park Assist 2.0 with Reverse Parking Aid and Front Parking Aid to navigate in and out of tight city parking spots
- The B&O Sound System by Bang & Olufsen uses 10 speakers and a subwoofer to take your music listening to the next level
Efficiency and next-level comfort come together in the Titanium Hybrid. As the go-to hybrid option in the Escape’s lineup, this trim is both eco-friendly and fun.
- A 2.5-litre inline-four engine works with an electric motor to produce a total system output of 200 horsepower and 155 lb-ft of torque, putting plenty of pep in your step while still being efficient
- As you might expect from a hybrid vehicle, you get some solid fuel-efficiency numbers with a rating of 5.4 L/100 km in the city and 6.3 L/100 km on the highway
- Ensure your phone is always charged with the wireless charging pad
- + Disclaimers