Ford builds the Edge SUV right here in Canada, but its homegrown origins aren’t the only reason it’s worth checking out. If you want a bold and capable SUV that delivers when you get behind the wheel, check out the Ford Edge at Downtown Ford.
With standard all-wheel drive and two impressive engine options, the 2023 Ford Edge is fun to drive yet practical at the same time.
- A standard turbocharged 2.0-liter EcoBoost® engine offers strength with 250 horsepower, but consumes just 8.5 L/100 km on the highway.
- The high-powered Edge ST comes with a 350-horsepower 2.7-liter EcoBoost® twin-turbo V6 as well as Ford Performance tuning.
- All models include Intelligent All-Wheel Drive, which optimizes fuel economy and improves grip and traction as needed.
The 2023 Edge is a technological powerhouse, delivering some of the most advanced features that Ford has to offer.
- Standard SYNC® 4A infotainment includes a massive 12-inch LCD touch-screen display.
- SYNC® 4A includes wireless Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™, Ford Power-Up over-the-air updates, and intelligent voice recognition.
- Every 2023 Edge comes with Ford Co-Pilot360™ driver-assist technologies, including Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking.
- Available BLIS® with Cross-Traffic Alert and Adaptive Cruise Control offer even greater protection on the highway.
With the 2023 Edge, Ford delivers an SUV that stands out from the crowd and offers plenty of quality space inside for enjoying all that attention.
- The Edge’s exterior design is muscular and athletic, especially with sportier options like the ST-Line and ST.
- Two rows and seats for up to five make the Edge a great choice for families while the 2,077.9 litres of total cargo space let you shop and travel with confidence.
- Ford offers luxury-like appointments with the Edge Titanium, including FreeForm®-trimmed ActiveX seats with heating and memory in the front.
2023 Ford Edge near me
If you’re looking for a great midsize SUV with space and style to spare, contact our team at Downtown Ford in Toronto, Ontario, and get inside the new 2023 Ford Edge.
- + Disclaimers