If you’re looking for a stylish vehicle that’s great for the city, look to the Ford Escape. This compact SUV features an attractive design, advanced technology, and multiple powertrains to match your needs.
Offering gasoline, hybrid, and plug-in hybrid options, the latest Ford Escape model is ideal for all kinds of drivers.
- The 1.5-litre EcoBoost® engine with Auto Start-Stop Technology helps reduce emissions and saves you money at the pump.
- For a bit more power, go with the available 2.0-litre EcoBoost® engine that focuses on turbocharging your daily drives.
- The available Hybrid 2.5-litre I-4 engine utilizes regenerative braking to provide you with even more efficiency by capturing energy lost through the braking process.
- Choosing the available Plug-in Hybrid 2.5-litre I-4 engine gives you the power to charge up at home with any standard 120-volt outlet or on the go.
There’s a Ford Escape for everyone, whether you want sporty accents, premium finishes, or anything in between.
- The Escape ST-Line features dramatic elements that showcase the SUV’s athleticism, with things like a dynamic grille, 18-inch Rock Metallic painted aluminum wheels, and unique body colour accents.
- For a more sophisticated look, the Escape Platinum is outfitted with 19-inch machined-face wheels, LED headlamps with a coast-to-coast lightbar, and chrome beltline moulding.
- Every new Escape comes with practical amenities like a power liftgate and Daytime Running Lamps.
- As you move through the lineup, you’ll find even more helpful features, including roof rack side rails, LED fog lamps, heated side mirrors, and rain-sensing wipers.
Even though it sits in the compact SUV segment, the Escape offers a ton of space for people and cargo.
- You’ll have up to 1,851 litres of total available cargo space to use when you fold down the second-row 60/40 seats.
- Those rear seats also easily slide forward and back to let you adjust the cabin as needed.
- To make even more room in the cabin, the front console features a beautifully designed rotary gear shift dial.
- Add the available Panoramic Vista Roof® to your Escape to let more air and sunshine into the cabin as you cruise around the city.
- Standard interior highlights include cool Ice Blue® instrument panel cluster lighting, an eight-way power driver’s seat, and intelligent access with push-button start.
Whether you’re going to work or just out for a night on the town, you’ll stay entertained and in-the-know inside the 2023 Escape.
- The standard SYNC® 4 infotainment system with an 8-inch touch screen keeps you connected on the go with features like wireless Apple CarPlay®, wireless Android Auto™, and SiriusXM® 360L.
- You can also connect SYNC® 4 AppLink with Amazon Alexa for added convenience in your daily life.
- Every new Escape is equipped with FordPass Connect™, which lets you do things like remotely start the vehicle, lock or unlock the doors, locate the parked vehicle, use a Wi-Fi hotspot, and more.
- Opt for available premium features like a wireless charging pad or the B&O® sound system by Bang & Olufsen® to impress your friends.
With Ford Co-Pilot360™ technology standard, you’ll have plenty of extra security when you’re behind the wheel of the Escape.
- Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking keeps an eye ahead of you and will use its sensors to apply the brakes to avoid a collision if you don’t do so in time.
- BLIS® (Blind Spot Information System) with Cross-Traffic Alert with Braking is ideal for the highway as well as in the city, working to alert you if other vehicles are nearby.
- Add the available Active Park Assist 2.0 system to take the stress out of parallel parking in downtown Toronto.
- For a complete view of the Escape and its surroundings, opt for the available 360-Degree Camera with Split View.
2023 Ford Escape Near Me
You can learn more about the 2023 Ford Escape by contacting our team or visiting us at Downtown Ford in Toronto, Ontario.
- + Disclaimers