The all-electric Ford F-150 Lightning is big on performance and efficiency. Now in its second model year, the EV truck arrives with the same features that many have come to love over the past year.
You can expect heavy-duty capability from the F-150 Lightning and a ton of incredible performance features.
- If you’ve got a tough job to do, the F-150 Lightning has enough muscle to tow up to 10,000 pounds.
- The available Trailer Reverse Guidance assists with backing up by providing multiple views and graphics that tell you which way to turn the wheel.
- You can also haul up to 1,952 pounds in the bed on extended-range battery models of the F-150 Lightning.
- Depending on the model you choose, the F-150 Lightning can get up to 580 horsepower and 775 lb-ft of torque.
Inside and out, the 2023 F-150 Lightning is equipped with convenient features to make life easier.
- Pro Power Onboard provides an available 9.6 kW of maximum power for everything from a portable workspace to a circular saw and more.
- The F-150 Lightning’s Mega Power Frunk — which has 400 litres of space inside — is home to two 120-volt outlets as well as USB-A and USB-C ports for added convenience.
- Additional storage can be found under the rear seats that flip up and include dividers to keep everything organized.
Stay connected and safe on the go with the cutting-edge tech in the new Ford F-150 Lightning.
- The available SYNC® 4A infotainment system has an expansive 15.5-inch portrait touch-screen display that showcases navigation, apps, and more.
- Additional high-end tech features include an available B&O® Unleased Sound System with HD Radio™ and Ford BlueCruise Hands-Free Highway Driving.
- The F-150 Lightning comes with standard Ford Co-Pilot360™ technology, a suite of advanced driver-assist systems like BLIS® with Trailer Coverage, Lane-Keeping System, and more.
2023 Ford F-150 Lightning Near Me
If you’d like to know more about the new Ford F-150 Lightning, feel free to come visit us or contact our team at Downtown Ford in Toronto, Ontario.
- + Disclaimers