The Ford F-150 offers a robust engine lineup, impressive capabilities, cutting-edge technology, and winning style. It’s no wonder there’s so much to love about the new Ford F-150.
The Ford F-150 is available with seven incredible engines, delivering everything from class-leading towing power to high-octane off-road performance.
- The available 3.5-litre EcoBoost® twin-turbo V6 offers best-in-class towing up to 14,000 pounds.
- For maximum payload capabilities, the legendary 5.0-litre V8 offers strength to carry up to 3,315 pounds.
- The 3.5-liter PowerBoost™ Full Hybrid V6 combines excellent fuel economy with 430 horsepower.
- Joining the F-150 Raptor is the first-ever Raptor R, which is powered by a beastly 700-horsepower 5.2-liter supercharged V8.
On top of its strength and abilities, the new F-150 makes work and play easier thanks to a bevy of cutting-edge features.
- Available BlueCruise allows for hands-free driving on more than 200,000 km of roads across North America.
- Pro Power Onboard™ acts as a built-in generator with up to 7.2 kW of exportable power, perfect for running tools, toys, and more.
- Innovations like Onboard Scales, Smart Hitch, and Trailer Backup Assist™ make towing and hauling a breeze.
- SYNC® 4 offers lightning-fast connectivity, over-the-air updates, and an easy-to-use interface.
The 2023 F-150 easily doubles as a daily driver and family vehicle thanks to its spacious cabin options and premium accommodations.
- SuperCab® and SuperCrew models offer standard seating for up to six, giving you SUV-like passenger space.
- Flip-and-fold rear seats allow you to maximize storage behind the front seats and help you have more fun.
- High-end trims like the King Ranch® and Platinum offer features and upscale options like leather seating, ambient lighting, an Interior Work Surface, and a Twin-Panel Moonroof.
2023 Ford F-150 near me
You can experience the incredible power of the 2023 Ford F-150 by contacting our team or visiting us at Downtown Ford in Toronto, Ontario.
- + Disclaimers