When it comes to sports cars, it doesn’t get any more iconic than the Ford Mustang. This legendary car is built to perform, offering a thrilling drive — and looking incredible, too.
With its smooth handling and versatile engine options, you get to choose just how your Mustang drives.
- The standard 2.3-litre EcoBoost® engine is paired with a six-speed manual transmission for the ultimate sports car feel.
- That EcoBoost® engine delivers an incredible 310 horsepower and 350 lb-ft of torque thanks to its turbocharging and direct injection.
- Mustang GT models increase power with their 5.0-litre Ti-VCT V8 under the hood that generates a beastly 450 horsepower and 410 lb-ft of torque.
- The V8 engine is mated to a six-speed manual with rev matching to make for smoother transition between gears.
- Both engines can be paired with a 10-speed SelectShift® automatic transmission that’s designed for optimal ratio progression and accurate upshifting and downshifting.
Wheater you choose the fastback silhouette or the converatble soft-top, you'll turn heads in the new Ford Mustang.
- Right from the start, you can make your Mustang stand out with a handful of exhilarating colours, like Rapid Red Metallic, Cyber Orange, and Grabber Blue Metallic, among many others.
- Even more style can be found with the standard 17-inch Sparkle Silver-painted aluminum wheels or one of the many available 18-, 19-, or 20-inch wheels with various finishes.
- Depending on the model you choose, you could get a blade decklid spoiler, a fastback exterior, or a soft-top convertible that matches your personality.
- To go beyond the everyday, consider one of the available design packages that add things like stripes, all-black accents, GT-inspired features, and more.
Built with the driver in mind, the Mustang's interior blends sportiness and utility to create the ideal cabin.
- Once you get inside, you’ll feel as if you’re part of the Mustang thanks to the comfortable driver’s seat that can be power-adjustable, heated, and cooled.
- Opt for available leather-trimmed RECARO® front bucket seats to truly impress anyone who takes a ride with you.
- Utility is still possible with the 50/50 split-bench folding rear seat that opens up to the trunk area to let you haul all kinds of items and gear.
- Just some of the additional available amenities include dual-zone electronic automatic temperature control, aluminum foot pedals, ambient lighting with MyColor®, a 12-inch LCD digital instrument cluster, and a heated steering wheel.
Stay connected on the go with a long list of standard and available infotainment technologies for your Mustang.
- The standard SYNC® 3 infotainment system includes two smart-charging USB ports and FordPass Connect™ with a Wi-Fi hotspot so you can access more on the go.
- When you add the optional voice-activated navigation system, you’ll have pinch-to-zoom capability to easily see where you’re heading.
- For the ultimate music experience as you cruise the streets, add the available B&O® Sound System by Bang & Olufsen® that has 12 speakers, a CD player, HD Radio™, and a subwoofer in the trunk.
- Additional tech options include SiriusXM® satellite radio, Apple CarPlay®, Android Auto™, and a nine-speaker stereo system
As fun as it is to drive, the Ford Mustang is also safe thanks to various driver-assist features.
- Ford Co-Pilot360™ is standard on all Mustang models (except the Shelby™ GT500™) and includes helpful features like:
- BLIS® (Blind Spot Information System) with Cross-Traffic Alert
- Lane-Keeping System
- Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking
- Auto High-Beam Headlamps
- Rear View Camera
- The available Ford Safe and Smart™ package adds even more useful systems like Adaptive Cruise Control as well as a Voice-Activated Navigation System, SiriusXM® Traffic, and Travel Link®.
2022 Ford Mustang Near Me
If you’re interested in knowing more about the Ford Mustang or how you can get your own, contact our team or visit us at Downtown Ford in Toronto, Ontario.
- + Disclaimers