Rotate Your Tires
No matter the type of drive system your car has, it will cause your tires to wear down over the course of their lifetime.
- Your drive system will cause your tires to wear down unevenly, which can make it difficult to control your car.
- If you rotate your tires regularly, they will wear down evenly instead, extending their lifespan and saving you money.
Check Your Tires Regularly
- Look for bulges, bald spots, and worn treads.
- Keep your tires within the recommend pressure range to reduce the chance of a flat and increase your fuel efficiency.
- An air pressure gauge will tell you if each tire’s PSI (pounds per square inch) is within the recommended range, which can be found in the owner’s manual or your driver’s side door jam.
Snow, ice, and rain can make it difficult for your tires to keep their grip on the road, which is why you should come into Downtown Ford to switch to winter tires. These tires have a special tread to increase your car’s traction and maintain your safety during the colder months.
Monday8:00am - 6:00pm
Tuesday8:00am - 6:00pm
Wednesday8:00am - 6:00pm
Thursday8:00am - 6:00pm
Friday8:00am - 6:00pm
Saturday8:00am - 6:00pm