This 2018 Ford Fusion Titanium AWD is a FULLY LOADED luxurious sedan that features HEATED/COOLED SEATS, MOONROOF, SONY AUDIO, APPLE CARPLAY/ANDROID AUTO, and much more...
From its elegant grille to its radiant LED taillamps, the sculpted lines and swept-back silhouette of the Ford Fusion turns heads with its sleek sophisticated design.
Combined with the latest technologies, this Fusion provides a smooth, comfortable, & solid ride in addition to excellent gas mileage, safety features & ratings!
WHITE PLATINUM TRI-COAT
19'' H-SPOKE ALUMINUM WHEELS
KEYLESS ENTRY KEYPAD
DRIVER AUTODIMMING MIRROR
SPEED SENSITIVE WIPERS
POWER DRIVER SEAT W/LUMBAR
SIRIUS XM SATELLITE RADIO
PREMIUM SONY AUDIO
ENGINE BLOCK HEATER
* Our Market Value pricing take the worry out of buying a Pre-Owned vehicle:
- No Haggle, market based pricing.*
- No questions asked 30 Day/1500 km exchange program.*
- A no pressure Sales experience.*
- No charge oil changes.*
- Full Disclosure & Transparency.
- Please contact us at 1-877-806-4850 for full details.*
* Special financing rate available O.A.C.
* We can custom a special monthly or Bi weekly payment that suit your needs!
* Please contact us to schedule a test drive.
* All trade in are welcome!
* No credit? Bad credit? New to the country? We got you covered! Let us help you find a vehicle today!
* This vehicle pricing is subject to financing only*
* This vehicle was previously used as a rental.
* The team at Downtown Ford would like to thank you for the opportunity to earn your business.
* We are conveniently located in the Heart of the City in a trendy neighbourhood in between The Distillery District and St Lawrence Market at 354 Richmond St East! This vehicle passed our Safety Inspection through our Factory Trained Technicians and comes with Warranty!
*Estimated payment does not include Tax, Title, & License
* While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, we are not responsible for any errors or omissionscontained on these pages.
Please verify any information in question with Downtown Ford.